Studijuoti MBA į Čekija 2023
Pagrindinės mėnesinės pragyvenimo išlaidos
Nuoma bendrame bute359
Komunalinių paslaugų dalis81
Pavyzdinė gyvenimo būdo kaina
Greito maisto derinys7
Pusė vietinio alaus2
- Short-term visa - for stays up to 90 days
- Long-term visa - for stays over 90 days.
- Long-term residence permit for study purposes - for students arriving for a period longer than one year.
Kokio tipo vizos jums reikia?
Kaina ir valiuta
The current visa fee for a student visa to the Czech Republic is CZK 2.500 (around 98 EUR). The fee may be subject to change.
Kas gali kreiptis dėl vizos?
Students from EU/EEA countries and Switzerland do not need a visa to study in the Czech Republic. EU students have, however, a reporting duty after their arrival if the intended stay in the Czech Republic is longer than 30 days. In this situation, within 30 days of entering the Czech Republic, you need to declare your presence to the Foreign Police Department.
Students from countries outside the EU have to apply for a student visa.
Kur galite pateikti paraišką?
Embassy/Consulate of the Czech Republic
You apply for your student visa at the Embassy/Consulate of the Czech Republic in your country of residence.
Kaip padaryti paraišką?
You will first need to be accepted to an educational institution in the Czech Republic. The school/program has to be accredited by the Ministry of Education, Youth, and Sports of the Czech Republic. If it is not accredited, then you have to apply for the visa for other purposes.
First-time visas must be applied for (and obtained) before their arrival to the Czech Republic – it is forbidden to travel to the Czech Republic without it
The following documents are mainly required for receiving a student visa or a residence permit:
- application form
- letter of acceptance for studies
- valid passport and passport photos
- proof of financial resources for the stay (e.g. in the form of a bank account statement or confirmation of being beneficiary of a grant)
- confirmation of guaranteed accommodation
- valid international health insurance
- abstract from the Register of Criminal Records
All documents (except the travel document and bank statement) must be in the Czech language. Translations into the Czech language must be officially verified.
While lodging the application, an interview with the applicant can be conducted. A written record of the interview can be a part of the application. A record will be written down in the Czech language and will be signed by the applicant and the officer of the Consulate who will conduct the interview. In case you don't understand Czech you can bring an interpreter with you to translate the written record.
Kada turėtumėte kreiptis?
The whole procedure for obtaining a visa for study purposes can take up to 60–90 days, so it is recommended to apply for the visa well in advance.
The long-term visa lasts up to 6 months. Extensions can be made. The long-term residence permit for the purpose of the study is valid for one year.
There are no restrictions on the employment of students coming from the EU or EEA countries. There is no work permit needed and these workers have the same legal status as citizens of the Czech Republic.
Students from outside EU/EEA are obligated to get an employment permit. There are some exceptions though:
- they do not need an employment permit in case they pursue activities in the territory of the Czech Republic as part of exchange traineeships for students and young graduates from higher education institutions
- they do not need an employment permit if they are students up to the age of 26 and they do not work for more than 7 consecutive calendar days or a total of 30 days within a calendar year
- they do not need an employment permit if they have obtained secondary or tertiary professional education or tertiary professional education in a conservatoire under the Czech Education Act.
In other cases, you need to apply for an employment permit. It can be submitted personally or by another person on the basis of a written power of attorney at any locally appropriate regional office of the Public Employment Service. The permit issued is subject to the administrative fee of 500 CZK.
Valandos per savaitę
Kodėl jums reikia tokio tipo vizų?
Your visa application may be rejected if you are not able to show proof of the required funds, or if you provide incorrect or incomplete documents.
- Prague University of Economics and Business - Faculty of International Relations
- NEWTON University
- Skoda Auto University
- Academy of Performing Arts in Prague (AMU)
- Prague School of Creative Communication
- Faculty of Mechanical Engineering for University of West Bohemia
- Ambis University
- University of South Bohemia - Faculty of Health and Social Sciences
- University of Veterinary Sciences
- Czech Technical University in Prague