Students will have the opportunity to develop the necessary understanding of the management and techniques for the internationalization of business entities and the analysis of international economy with a focus on European economy. The program combines the academic rigor of business and marketing principles with practical experience during internship in Spanish/Multinational companies.
- MBA. Business Administration and Marketing. Digital Era
- MBA in Public Health and Health Care. Digital Era
All courses are taught in English language and include Professional Internship and Spanish Language course
- Qualification awarded: Master Degree
- Number of credits: 60,00 ECTS
- Length of course (in academic years): 1.5 or 1 (fast-track)
- Mode of delivery (face-to-face/ blended/ distance): Blended
- Center responsible: GSM Barcelona
- Internship: YES, Optional
Starting dates: November 12th 2018, February 4th 2019, April 2nd 2019
- Tuition fee: 11,600.00 €
- Tuition fee (with 30% grant applied): 8,120.00 €
- Tuition fee (with 50% grant applied): 5,800.00 €
- Registration Fee - 350€
Internship in areas:
Internship is a part of each program. It is optional, could be paid or non-paid, up to 6 month, after or during (or both) your study program. The first salary it´s about 400 to 600 euros NET. GSM Barcelona is part of a worldwide network of contacts that involve about 2000 companies and covering practically all professional areas to provide internship after the completion or during of their academic study.
Bachelor degree or any equivalent qualification.
English – Upper Intermediate level.
Apply for Study Grant
Each year a number of scholarships are awarded on the basis of merit, need, or in a framework of international cooperation projects. Scholarship will be used as a payment of Tuition Fees and it range between 10% to 50% of the total Tuition Fee.
To apply for Grant please, submit Application form for Grant and Essay up to 100 words, describing why you want to acquire an international management education.
Graduate School of Management is an ambitious, cosmopolitan, innovative project, reflecting key challenges and core values associated with today's world.